Flood Watch
IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


CARTOON OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
NEW EDITION IS NOW HERE!!!!! LOOK FOR IT AT YOUR LOCAL BOOK STORE!!!!



Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FORMER FREDERICTON MP ANDY SCOTT IS DEAD AT THE AGE OF 58 YEARS OLD!!!!

ANDYSCOTTP1010011
Just found these...

Click below -
Audio interview with Andy Scott
Part two of audio interview with Andy Scott!!!
Final Part of interview with Andy Scott!!!
We know the sad day would come but it is still VERY sad News...he was the best!!!
A man of the little guy....a man of the People......
My deepest sympathy to his loving family and friends...:(
Pere Emery Brien 1STA_3508
I wrote this Blog last November -
Andy Scott walked by me today and said - Hello Charles!!!
I replied -  You're still kicking???
I always answer with these lines when I meet strangers!!!
During the News Conference, I was shock once Jody Carr introduced Andy Scott to the media.
IMGP5808
I couldn't believe it was Andy Scott!!!!
I immediately began asking questions and was told he had Cancer.
I spoke to the former MP afterwards and he was very straight forward with his fight against Cancer.
After chatting over 5 minutes, I gave him a little medallion that was given to me by L-G Graydon Nicholas.
IMGP5135
Click below for that blog -
Graydon Nicholas chat with Blogger about his trip to Rome!!
Andy looked at me and really appreciated the gesture......:)
1ecommunion[1].2007 023
This was the very last time I chatted with Andy....:(
Andy was the best and we will never see the likes of him again.....
He was one of the best!!!!
Here's some videos I made with the guy -




















This was one of my first youtube -










He took this picture -
00176
I FORGOT I HAD THESES PICTURE!!!
Charles Leblanc 084img_2919Picture 313Picture 016

I always made fun of Andy's new Glasses....lol
Picture 013DSC00862img_6764ANDY SCOTT - Hmmmm I heard that he was banned from the Legislature. Anyway to have him ban from the City???IMG_5385IMG_5395_editedIMG_1491scottFED1STA_3507

He always held Town Meetings!!
Picture 008Picture 323Picture 311Picture 017Picture 018Picture 016P1010009
It was VERY cold -30 but that never stop Andy Scott to go at the Farmer's Market!!!
img_3385.jpg 
5782766320_7e9dae25be_zIMGP5592 UPDATE - I went at the Funeral tonight and the line up was over one hour long!!! I got lucky...I teamed up with Denis Landry an MLA from the North Shore and blah blah blah with him for the whole hour and more. 6357442461_eb7954be43_z Lots of people for a fine man...we will never see the likes of him again...:( Good bye Andy..... :(

1 comment :

Joe Adam said...

We are sorry to hear about Andy Scott dying.

He was in Jean Chretien's cabinet and Paul Martin's cabinet when they were covering up the Water War Crimes and he knew some secrets.

http://www.waterwarcrimes.com

Then, when former Fredericton resident Carolyn Layden-Stevenson was murdered, in June 2012, Andy Scott must have felt awful because he knew why she was murdered but he could not tell anyone.

Carolyn Layden-Stevenson was murdered as part of the cover up of some serious criminality involving some top level politicians in Canada and Queen Elizabeth.

Andy Scott was not involved in that but he knew about it from his days as Solicitor General in 1997 and 1998 and in other cabinet jobs.

We warned Prime Minister Harper that people were being murdered but he ignored us. The death toll was about 8 when we issued the first warning.

Keith Ashfield had a heart attack in October 2012 right after Prime Minister Harper and his colleagues
figured out that Carolyn Layden- Stevenson had indeed been murdered as a result of a federal government legal strategy that backfired.

It must have been stressful for Keith Ashfield.

Then on Monday this week, Keith Ashfield announced he has cancer.

Keith Ashfield knows Carolyn was murdered but he is prevented from talking about it by his Oath of Allegiance and Secrecy laws.

Premier Alyward has been informed but he is keeping quiet because the hunt for the murderers is continuing.