Flood Watch
IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


CARTOON OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
NEW EDITION IS NOW HERE!!!!! LOOK FOR IT AT YOUR LOCAL BOOK STORE!!!!



Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finance Minister Blaine Higgs is confronted by the Blogger and the Natives on Budget Day!!!!

 IMGP0833

We all enjoy to hate our Finance Minister.

They usually don't have a sense of humor and they have a certain attitude in them.

I will admit that my first impression wasn't a good one but as many other New Brunswickers, I like the guy.

He doesn't run away from issues. I'm even told that he might be the next Premier < After Alward leaves >

I never saw the Minister coming to meet the Protesters so he caught me off-guard..

Enjoy -
.    

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Mr Higgs is failing - I guess the stories are true - he is just turning GNB into another branch of Irving Oil, since we seem to be seeing businesses like Irving financially cushioned by Business Tax reliefs etc as the Province spirals deeper into debt.