Flood Watch
IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


CARTOON OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
TYRANT QUEBECOIS DAN BUSSIERES PROTECTS THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!



Friday, February 15, 2013

Will the Fredericton Police Force and Blogger ever come to an understanding of some sort????

frederictonpolice

While chatting with someone, I heard this noise!!!


At first, I ignored it but I saw another cruiser heading towards the same direction.

ARRGGHHH!!!! Once again....I began my walk on the other end of the City to see what was all the action about???

I noticed one vehicle but nobody was around...


IMGP9959IMGP9957

So...I decided to give it a shot....


Might be the beginning of an old beautiful friendship????

:P

3 comments :

mikel said...

Let's hope so dude! Did you get a scanner?

Anonymous said...

New face to add to your hate list?? No doubt you will. Old habits die hard...

SSB

Anonymous said...

you know what would show them, charlie?


if you lit your coat on fire