Flood Watch
IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


CARTOON OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
TYRANT QUEBECOIS DAN BUSSIERES PROTECTS THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!



Monday, November 19, 2012

Fredericton Food Bank needs a HUGE attitude adjustment!!!

I told a few people of my run in with the Fredericton Food Bank this morning. I was told - Why blog them? They're not worth it!!! So true....I took some nice picture but I will not used them. Why give them the publicity??? But I will add they need a Huge attitude Adjustment. I haven't been in that place for 2 and a half year and it could be another 2 and a half till I show up there again!!! Where is it located again???? :(

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I donate all the time to them.....what did they do.... i am not interested in supporting a group that doesn't live up to its name. tell the story charles

Anonymous said...

I have to go to the food bank since my job layed me off and i went there to register, they had a 16-17yr old fill out my personal information and im guessing he was supposed to be doing something else because a older man gave a rude tone and said" there's no time for this, you have stuff to get done, and told me to come back another day,he was very rude, although he apologized, i was really wishing i didn't have to be there in the first place. but u gotta do what u gotta do.