IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com





*** Cartoon Of The Day ***
J.D. IRVING TO BUY GOOGLE???????

Thursday, November 13, 2008

THE WALK IN MEDICAL CLINIC ON REGENT STREET IN FREDERICTON WAS A WAR ZONE!!!

I showed up at the Medical walk in clinic at 6:00pm!!!!

My god!!!! Lots of people in waiting.


img_0091

They were late to open.


img_0094


One line up was bad enough but after picking up our papers and signing the book. We had to once again stand in line.


img_0097img_0096



Then came the waiting game!!!! I am not very good at this.

What made it worst was all the sneezing and coughing going on around me. It was like a war zone!!!! But this battle was with Germs!!!!

Babies were sick.


img_0100


Trust me!!!! It wasn't a pretty sight.

So? What does a person with ADHD is suppose to do while he waits his turn?

What else???? Drive some people crazy!!!!

Of course, this woman had it made while she waited. I wish I had a computer to keep my ADHD minds busy.



img_0110


May as well promote my blog?



img_0109



My God? Is it that much of a long wait???


img_0111


One cashier from Shoppers Drug Mart was wondering who was this guy flying around the area?


img_0108


The cashier < sorry she didn't want her picture taken > has been working in that area for three years. My obvious question was?

Do you get sick often from all the Germs flying around in this are???

She got lucky!!! Not got sick. Her secret??

This little bottle.


img_0105


Many of these sick individuals goes right to the drug store to get their prescription. < not far >

Now? What can I do to pass the time????

UGH!!!!!


img_0103



Sorry!!!! Not buying that rag even if I'm disparate to pass the time!!!


Then suddenly!!!! My situation got worst!!



img_0107


CAN'T EVEN HAVE SOME PEACE IN A MEDICAL CLINIC!!!!!

Ok...I read the story!!!! < Mark the date! >

:p

I was told people are lined up for the clinic right from across the hall to Shoppers Drug Mart!!!!

My name was finally called and I will say that the nurse was very pleasant. I explain to her that I was scare sh@tless from catching a flu in that war zone of germs.

She explained to me the procedure of using hot water and salt at home and the germs will be history.

The Doctor came in < friendly dude > and I was out the door in one minute with my prescription.

Almost three hours.


img_0114



It wouldn't be bad if a person have a car. You sign your name and come back in a couple of hours. Not bad but if you're force in that war zone? It's pretty tense!

One good thing about this clinic. The medical staff are professionals!!!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

The results of poor education!
People have been told for centuries what to do about a cold or flue but still insist on this waste of health dollars.Actually the greatest waste of health money is bilingual stupidity.

Anonymous said...

Hah!

What's the point of the 'daily gleaner' label on the newspaper rack?

Are people going to confuse it with all the other Fredericton papers?

The Irving Media propaganda arm had better distribute more telegraph journals if they want to maintain the joke of press freedom in New Brunswick.

Anonymous said...

Geez...next time come to the daytime walkin on Prospect street...it is open 8-1130 and we never waited more than 1/2 hr to be seen. Amazing doc and great staff...friendly nice place!!

Anonymous said...

What time would you recommend getting there? like 5?

Charles LeBlanc said...

six should be ok....just pick a number and go back later...

:)